C’era una volta…
(Once upon a time…)
In ancient Greece, Aesop, or Esopo in Italian, was a Greek storyteller and had numerous fables, well-known as Aesop’s Fables and now translated in many different languages. Many of the tales contain hidden messages of morality and are good lessons for children.
Aesop’s Fables (Le favole di Esopo) are also famous in Italy and every kid knows the fables. Come and join us!
9 Jul 16 Jul to 27 Aug 2020
9:00 – 10:00 AM
$1,200 / $960 (DA students)
$1050 / $840 (DA students)
Mode of instruction
Online via ZOOM
Upon completion of the course, children will be able:
- to experience different cultures
- to understand how wisdom is common to all people and cultures
- to explore new ideas
- to arise their interests in different languages
- to increase their willingness to communicate thoughts and feelings
- to enhance listening skills
- to be encouraged to use imagination and creativity
- to understand some Italian words
- Eight fables in Italian from “Le favole di Esopo”
Eight lessons, 1 hour per lesson
Italian and English
No prior knowledge of Italian. Age 3 to 6
Maximum 10 students
Award of Certificate
Student who has maintained a minimum of 80% attendance of the course will be awarded a “Certificate of attendance”
Ms Francesca Coppeta has been teaching Italian for children in our school for more than 4 years. She is patient with young learners and uses simple and vivid language that children can easily understand.
Please call us at 2832 9799 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.