1. Enrollment period is from now until five (5) calendar days before the commencement date of the course. Enrollment is made on a first-come-first-served basis and will be processed when the Enrollment form is completed and the first installment is received. Late submission will only be considered if there are still vacant places.
2. The collection of the fee is in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the Education (Exemption) (Private Schools Offering Non-formal Curriculum) Order.
The fee is collected on an equal monthly basis. A student has to settle the full course fee according to the due dates of each installment and cannot withdraw from the course once the course commenced.
3. Our teachers are native Italian speakers. All courses will be conducted in English and Italian. The allocation of teachers will be changed if necessary and students will be duly informed.
4. Any updates or changes in the schedule and the location will be posted on our website. We reserve the right to make changes if necessary and students will be duly informed.
5. By the end of the course, each student must pass the required test to be promoted to the next level. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued upon request
within one month after the course end date if the student has attended a minimum of 80% of the course. This certificate, however, does not certify any proficiency of the linguistic knowledge achieved by the student. Such a certificate will be issued only ONCE.
6. In general, course fee is
non-refundable and non-transferable. Please refer to the refund policy below for details. Transfer to another course is permitted if the enrolled course is full or cancelled. In any other event, no course transfer will be approved.
A. Refund Policies:
i. In case of school closure prior to the commencement of a course, our school will refund in full the course fee collected to students immediately.
ii. If a course cannot be operated according to the arrangements specified in the fee receipts and students decline the revised arrangements offered by our school, our school will refund in full or on a pro-rata basis the course fee collected to students as soon as possible and in any event not later than one month after the students have requested for the refund.
iii. If a course cannot be operated on the date or at the time specified in the course schedule and students decline the revised arrangements offered by our school, our school will refund in full or on a pro-rata basis the course fee collected to students as soon as possible and in any event not later than one month after the students have requested for the refund.
iv. In case of cessation of a course caused by the school after its commencement, our school will refund to students the course fee collected on a pro-rata basis as soon as possible and in any event not later than one month after the cessation of the course.
B. Refund Procedures:
i. Our school will inform students of the refund arrangement either over the telephone or in writing. For students aged below 18, their parents or guardians can proceed with the refund procedures on behalf of the students.
ii. Our school will refund students in accordance with the above policies.
iii. When processing the refund, our school will not take away the original fee receipts. Upon receipt of the refund, students or parents should sign to acknowledge the receipt.
iv. Our school will pay a refund by cheque within one month.
v. The original formal receipt must be submitted for refunds. No refunds will be made if the student cannot produce the original formal receipt. The receipt will be printed only ONCE.
7. The student should retain the receipt for refund purposes. The receipt of the course fee will be printed only ONCE.
8. If typhoon signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm is hoisted 2 hours before the lesson starts, the lesson will be cancelled and no make-up lesson will be made. No refund will be made due to bad weather.
A1.1 - A1.3: Nuovo Espresso 1 ($370)
A2.1 - A2.3: Nuovo Espresso 2 ($370)
B1.1 - B1.3: Nuovo Espresso 3 ($370)
B2.1 - B2.5: Nuovo Espresso 4 ($290)
Parliamo in italiano 1 - 5: Nuovo Espresso 5 ($290)
Italiano 360 1 - 5: Nuovo Espresso 6 ($290)
*You can buy the textbook at our reception. If your course is held outside our office or on Sat, please come earlier to buy the learning materials.
Students who sign up for a course are expected to attend all the lessons. Partial registration is not accepted.
We offer individual make-up class at a special rate for current DA group class students. We recommend this for students who miss the class and would like to catch up with other classmates. For details, please email to email@example.com.