Latin is widely used across different subjects, such as Law, Chemistry, and Biology, for example, “curriculum vitae”, and “vice versa”. Mastering Latin will definitely help you to learn the other romance languages such as Italian, French and Spanish, to explore the classical world and to understand more about the history of the Ancient Roman Empire.
ADULT (2019 Term 3)
urse Code Name Time Dates Remarks Teacher Course Duration (week) Inclusive Fees per Course
L031901 Latin Language Class: Latin II (Monday) 19:00 - 21:00 2/9, 9/9, 16/9, 23/9, 30/9, 14/10, 21/10, 28/10, 4/11, 11/11 No lesson(s) on 7/10 John Whelpton 10 2500
L031902 Latin Language Class: Latin III (Tuesday) 19:00 - 21:00 3/9, 10/9, 17/9, 24/9, 8/10, 15/10, 22/10, 29/10, 5/11, 12/11, 19/11, 26/11, 3/12, 10/12, 17/12 No lesson(s) on 1/10 John Whelpton 15 3600
L031903 Latin Language Class: Latin III (Saturday) 14:00 - 16:00 7/9, 21/9, 28/9, 5/10, 12/10, 19/10, 26/10, 2/11, 9/11, 16/11, 23/11, 30/11, 7/12, 14/12, 21/12 No lesson(s) on 14/9 John Whelpton 15 3600
1. Enrollment period is from now until 10 calendar days before the commencement date of the course. Enrollment is made on a first-come-first-served basis and will be processed when the enrollment form is completed and full payment is received. Late submissions will only be considered if there are still vacant places.
2. All courses will be conducted in English. The allocation of teacher will be changed if necessary and students will be duly informed.
3. Any updates or changes of the schedule will be posted on our website. We reserve the right to make changes if necessary and students will be duly informed.
4. Location is 1/F, Honest Building, 9-11 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. We reserve the right to change the location if necessary and students will be duly informed.
5. Refund Policies:
Course fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. No refund will be granted upon withdrawal from the course after its commencement. Refund will only be possible under any of the below conditions:
a. In case of school closure prior to the commencement of a course, our school will refund in full the course fee collected to students immediately.
b. If a course cannot be operated according to the arrangements specified in the fee receipts and students decline the revised arrangements offered by our school, our school will refund in full or on a pro-rata basis the course fee collected to students as soon as possible and in any event not later than one month after the students have requested for the refund.
c. If a course cannot be operated on the date or at the time specified in the course leaflet and pupils decline the revised arrangements offered by our school, our school will refund in full or on a pro-rata basis the course fee collected to students as soon as possible and in any event not later than one month after the students have requested for the refund.
d. In case of cessation of a course after its commencement, our school will refund to students the course fee collected on a pro-rata basis as soon as possible and in any event not later than one month after the cessation of the course.
6. Refund Procedures:
a. Our school will inform students of the refund arrangement either over the telephone or in writing. For students aged below 18, their parents or guardians can proceed with the refund procedures on behalf of the students.
b. Our school will refund students in accordance with the above policies.
c. When processing the refund, our school will not take away the original fee receipts. Upon receipt of the refund, students or parents should sign on acknowledge the receipt.
d. Our school will pay the refund in cheque.
7. If typhoon signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm is hoisted 2 hours before the lesson starts, the lesson will be cancelled and no make-up lesson will be made. No refund will be made due to bad weather.