A. Enrollment Period:
|Exam Date||A1||A2||B1||B2||C1||C2||Deadline for application|
|Wednesday, 11 April 2018||X||X||Wednesday, 28 March 2018|
|Wednesday, 23 May 2018||X||X||X||X||Wednesday, 9 May 2018|
|Wednesday, 13 June 2018||X||X||X||Wednesday, 30 May 2018|
|Wednesday, 1 August 2018||X||X||X||Wednesday, 18 July 2018|
|Wednesday, 28 November 2018||X||X||X||Wednesday, 14 November 2018|
|Thursday, 29 November 2018||X||X||X||Thursday, 15 November 2018|
B. Enrollment Methods:
1. Download the application form posted at the bottom of this page.
2. Complete the application form and read the notes for applicants
3. Issue a crossed cheque of the appropriate exam fee payable to "Comitato della Dante Alighieri di Hong Kong Ltd." and mark your full name and daytime contact number on the back of the cheque. Post-dated cheque will not be accepted.
4. Send the application form and cheque to Comitato della Dante Alighieri di Hong Kong Ltd., 1/F, Honest Building, 9-11 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Application should arrive on or before the deadline.
C. Notes for Applicants:
1. Applicant should complete one application form for each level.
2. Late submission will not be accepted.
3. Please ensure that all parts in the form are completed and the information is accurate. In case of incorrect, incomplete or insufficient information provided by the applicant, the application will not be considered.
4. No refund will be arranged once the application is approved. Exam fee is non-transferable.
5. Successful applicant will receive confirmation letter and notification of the exam centre from our office by early May.
6. All the announcements during the test will be provided in English and Italian.
7. The personal data given on this form will be provided to Societa' Dante Alighieri to process the information for purposes relating to PLIDA exam only. Information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after rejection of the candidate's application.
8. If typhoon signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm is hoisted on the exam day, special arrangements will be announced through our website: www.ladante.cc
9. Applicant who is physically challenged and needs special arrangement for taking the exam should notify us of this once the application is approved.
10. Please notify us if there is any correction of personal data after submission of the application form.
*According to the new policy in 2015, candidates who are going to take the PLIDA Examination must be a member of the Società Dante Alighieri. Candidate can apply for student membership, which is valid for one year. This allows candidates to re-sit the PLIDA examination, if necessary, within the calendar year without having to register again with the Società Dante Alighieri.
Open for application in March 2018