We are pleased to announce that our school can be re-opened for group courses, private lessons and corporate courses from 25 April 2022 (Monday).
However, to resume gradually all face-to-face classes, for the coming 2 weeks the limit of students per class is capped to maximum of 8. Therefore, those classes which have 9 or more students will remain online (Zoom lesson) until 8 May 2022.
*The affected classes are as below:
Italian Language Class: A1.1 (Tue; 7-9) DA012201 (Teacher Mattia)
Italian Language Class: B2.1(Sat; 10-1) DA012221 (Teacher Corrado)
Italian Language Class: A1.1 (Sat; 10-1) DA012234 (Teacher Rossella)
Please pay attention to the following new rules:
A) To enter our centre
Step 1. Scan the Leave Home Safe QR code and take the temperature
Step 2. Show your Vaccine Pass* (https://gia.info.gov.hk/general/202202/21/P2022022100781_387813_1_1646710133682.pdf)
*Under the Vaccine Pass arrangement, all persons must comply with the COVID-19 vaccination requirements by gaining access to the center. You are required to show the electronic vaccination and testing records in Government mobile apps, or the original copies, photocopies and screenshots of vaccination records, proof of recovery and where applicable, medical certificate and self-test results upon request at the entrance.
For recovered persons and more details, please see the attachment or refer to the government’s announcements at the below link:
B) To take sanitizing and hygienic measures
1. Wash your hands or disinfect your hands with 70%-80% alcohol-based handrub before entering school premises.
2. Wear a mask during your stay at the center, and throughout your entire Italian lesson including the break. Please understand that you will not be admitted to any rooms and facilities of Dante Alighieri Society if you are not wearing a mask.
3. Bring your own bottle of water. To avoid cross-infection, you are not allowed to refill your bottles.
4. To avoid crowd gathering at the school entrance, students are encouraged to use the online/ATM payment method for settling the course fee and use the online enrollment form.
5. Students are advised to stay at home, if students:
a) have travelled to all overseas countries/territories within the last 14 days.
b) show any of the following symptoms: fever, malaise, dry cough and shortness of breath or flu-like symptoms.
c) have been in close contact with any confirmed or suspected cases of the novel coronavirus / Covid-19.
d) are waiting for the results of the COVID test
Furthermore, to ensure a safe environment,
– This coming Saturday (23/4), our school will undergo a very thorough cleaning and sanitizing process, including fogging, floor cleaning, etc.
– New air purifiers will be installed in every classroom
– All staff and teachers are fully vaccinated and will be regularly tested for COVID-19.
If you cannot fulfill one or more of the requirements, we regret to inform you that we cannot admit you to our centre. However, we can provide you online lesson via Zoom.
For other enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your cooperation and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Last update: Wed 4/20/2022 12:03 PM