- This event has passed.
A tutta Birra! Italian Beer Tasting
January 17, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Come to discover the new world of Italian craft beers!
Italy is becoming one of the most important producer of craft beer. Focus on quality and taste these Italian beer are special and unique. In collaboration with Pazzeria Italian Brewery we will taste different style of Italian beers paired with special Italian food.
This is the list of the beers:
1. Ale – Blanche with “AMBROSIA” of Birrificio Toccalmatto (wheat beer) paired with bufalo’s mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and basil skewers
2. Lager – Stile: Bock with “FALESIA” of Birrificio Lariano (German Style) paired with Italian Cold Cuts
3. Ale – Stile: American IPA of “SKIZOID” of Birrificio Toccalmatto (English Style) paired with abbinamento Ascolana Olives
4. Ale – Stile: Belgian Strong Ale with”AURA” del Birrificio Lariano (Belgium Style) paired with Italian Cheeses
5. Ale – Stile: Porter with “MADIBA” del Birrificio Lariano (English Style) paired with mixed chocolate Hazelnut
Don’t miss it!
Reserve your seat!
For registration: https://ladantehk.yapsody.com/event/index/187251?ref=elink
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018
Venue: Dante Alighieri Society, 1/F Honest Building, 9-11 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Fee: $220 (10% off for DA members, please contact us for discount code)