A. Enrollment Period:
|Exam Date||A1||A2||B1||B2||C1||C2||DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION|
|Wednesday, 23 February 2022||X||X||Wednesday, 9 February 2022|
|Wednesday, 16 March 2022||X||X||Wednesday, 2 March 2022|
|Wednesday, 18 May 2022||X||Wednesday, 4 May 2022|
|Wednesday, 15 June 2022||X||X||X||Wednesday, 1 June 2022|
|Saturday, 25 June 2022 (Junior)||X||X||X||X||Saturday, 11 June 2022|
|Wednesday, 27 July 2022||X||X||Wednesday, 13 July 2022|
|Saturday, 29 October 2022 (Junior)||X||X||X||X||Saturday, 15 October 2022|
|Wednesday, 30 November 2022||X||X||Wednesday, 16 November 2022|
|Thursday, 1 December 2022||X||X||X||Wednesday, 17 November 2022|
*PLIDA A1: We are planning a special session for PLIDA A1 in July. Please contact us at email@example.com for more informations.
B. Enrollment Methods:
1. Download the application form posted at the bottom of this page.
2. Complete the application form and read the notes for applicants
3. Issue a crossed cheque of the appropriate exam fee payable to “Dante Alighieri Society Limited” and mark your full name and daytime contact number on the back of the cheque. Post-dated cheque will not be accepted.
4. Send the application form and cheque to Dante Alighieri Society Limited, Room 702, 7/F Hong Kong Arts Centre, 2 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong. Application should arrive on or before the deadline.
C. Notes for Applicants:
1. Applicant should complete one application form for each level.
2. Late submission will not be accepted.
3. Please ensure that all parts in the form are completed and the information is accurate. In case of incorrect, incomplete or insufficient information provided by the applicant, the application will not be considered.
4. No refund will be arranged once the application is approved. Exam fee is non-transferable.
5. Successful applicant will receive confirmation letter and notification of the exam centre from our office by early May.
6. All the announcements during the test will be provided in English and Italian.
7. The personal data given on this form will be provided to Societa’ Dante Alighieri to process the information for purposes relating to PLIDA exam only. Information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after rejection of the candidate’s application.
8. If typhoon signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm is hoisted on the exam day, special arrangements will be announced through our website: www.ladante.cc
9. Applicant who is physically challenged and needs special arrangement for taking the exam should notify us of this once the application is approved.
10. Please notify us if there is any correction of personal data after submission of the application form.
*According to the policy in 2015, candidate who takes the PLIDA Examination must be a member of the Società Dante Alighieri. Candidate can apply for student membership, which is valid until 31 Dec of the year of registration.
Download Plida Application Form