Have you ever thought of cooking and speaking like a true Italian?
In this course, we will share with you the original and easy-to-read stories of four typical Italian recipes. You can review some Italian grammar and learn new vocabulary regarding food and the kitchen.
In the fifth lesson, our teacher will bring you to Pantry Centrale. Mr Massimo Sfriso will generously offer you some food and wine to taste. You can discover more about Italian food culture.
In school (Lesson 1, 2, 3 and 4):
Date: 15, 22, 29/7 and 5/8
Time: 1-3 PM
Place: Dante Alighieri Society Limited – 1/F Honest Building, 9-11 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay
At Pantry Centrale (Lesson 5):
Time: 3-5 PM
Place: Pantry Centrale, LG/F, 53-65 High Street, Sai Ying Pun, HK
Fee*: $1,800 or $1,620 (10% OFF for DA members and students)
*This fee includes learning materials, a glass of wine or a drink and food tasting/canapes at Pantry Centrale.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able:
- to know the stories of some typical Italian recipes
- to review some basic grammar
- to read an Italian recipe
- to learn new vocabulary on bread, cold cuts, pasta, ingredients, kitchen utensils, cutlery, vegetable, herbs, dried food and cheese
- to taste some Italian wine and food
- to better understand the Italian food culture
- to describe food in Italian
- Glossaries of bread, cold cuts, pasta, ingredients, kitchen utensils, cutlery, vegetable, herbs, dried food, cheese
- Review some A1 grammar
- Stories and Italian recipes (Caprese salad, Pappa al pomodoro, Spaghetti alla carbonara and Trofie al pesto)
- Meeting with Mr Massimo Sfriso from Pantry Centrale. Food and wine tasting / Italian food culture sharing
Four lessons in the school, 2 hours each; One lesson at Pantry Centrale, 2 hours
Italian and English
Suitable for students who have completed A1 course or above
Maximum 10 students
Award of Certificate
Student who has maintained a minimum of 80% attendance of the course will be awarded a “Certificate of attendance”
In collaboration with
Please call us at 2832 9799 or email us at email@example.com.